The Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence that iWALKFREE will offer you dependable, reliable and comfortable use.
Beechfield Healthcare guarantees the original purchaser of our products as follows
What is Covered
This warranty covers the original purchaser from any defect in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase, with exception of any foam padding. Warranty is limited to the original purchaser and product must be purchased through an authorized dealer of iWALKFree, Inc.
If your product is found to be defective, the manufacturer may repair or replace, at their discretion, any defective parts at no cost to you. Customer may be responsible for shipping costs of replacement parts.
Warranty is limited to original purchaser for the time limit specified above and is not transferable. Purchase must be made through an authorized dealer. Proof of purchase must be provided to obtain warranty coverage. Manufacturer will not pay for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of your merchandise or damages of any nature whatsoever, howsoever caused by iWALKFree Inc. products, their failure to work, or any other incidental or consequential damages. Exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages may not be allowed in some areas.
This warranty does not cover defects resulting from accidents, damage while in transit, alterations, unauthorized repair, failure to follow instructions, misuse, normal wear and tear, negligence, fire, flood, and Acts of God. Wear parts, such as foam padding, are specifically excluded.
This warranty is the only one we provide and is in lieu of all other warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties or conditions or merchantable quality or fitness for a particular purpose. It sets forth all our responsibilities regarding our products. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from province to province, or state to state.
Warranty claims must be made to the same organization from which you originally purchased your iWALKFree product. If purchased directly fromBeechfield Healthcare, you can contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at+353 (0)57 8682304. For return of products under warranty, please see our Return Policy and Instructions below.
Return Authorization Request form and Repackaging Instructions
To insure proper credit, all returns must include a Return Authorization Number issued by us. Returns without a Return Authorization number will not be processed. To obtain a Return Authorization number, contact us at email@example.com, via phone at+353 (0)57 8682304 or simply fill out and submit a Return Authorization form by clicking on the request below.
Crutch returns – To avoid shipping damage, all crutch returns must be returned in the original packaging and must be repackaged according to our repackaging instructions. Improperly packaged returns may be subject to additional handling or shipping damage surcharges.
- All returns must have a Return Authorization number. Before contacting us for your RA number, you will need to gather the following information:
- Your original purchase invoice number
- The date of your invoice
- Your e-mail address and phone number
- Your reason for returning the product (please be detailed)
- Provide us with the above information by completely filling out the contact form here or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at+353 (0)57 8682304
- Repackage your product to protect against shipping damage. For crutch returns, repackage according to our repackaging instructions.
- Print out a copy of your Return Authorization and include it inside the carton.
- Clearly and legibly write the Return Authorization number on the outside of the carton. Packages without RA numbers will not be accepted.
- Ship returns to the following addresses: Beechfield Healthcare, Clonminam Business Park, Portlaoise, Co. Laois, Ireland
- Ship the return using the shipping company of your choice. We strongly recommend that you obtain a copy of the tracking number from your shipping company. Returns shipped using our shipping accounts will not be accepted.
After your return is received it will be inspected and your refund processed. You will receive a Refund Receipt indicating that your credit card has been refunded. Please note that the time it takes to appear on your credit card account varies depending upon the practices of your credit card company.