iWALK 3.0 Hands Free Crutch
Better Than Conventional Crutches
The award winning iWALK is the best alternative to conventional crutches and knee scooters for all below-the-knee injuries.
Get your life back!
The iWALK Free 3.0 is a crutch alternative for non-weight bearing lower leg injuries that frees the user from the limitations of conventional crutches. No more pain, nerve damage, or using your arms to support your weight, because the iWALK Free 3.0 enables the user to walk normally without using your upper body to provide support. If you need to be non-weight bearing for any length of time and do not want give up your traditional daily routine, the iWALK3.0 is for you!
iWALK3.0 is the hands free, pain free alternative to conventional crutches and knee scooters. Think of all the things you can’t do when using conventional crutches; preparing a meal, walking your dog, carrying a cup of coffee, pushing a shopping cart. You no longer need to have your life interrupted – the iWALK3.0 sets you free to resume your day to day routine and enjoy pain free, functional mobility.
Walking on theiWALK Free 3.0 feels natural and easy
Regardless of age, if you can pass these two simple physical ability tests you should be capable of using the iWALK 3.0:
- Before your injury you easily walk up and down stairs at a normal pace without using a hand rail.
- You can balance on one foot for a full 30 seconds.
Not suited for
- Injuries of the knee or above
- Those with impaired strength or balance
- People with injuries or limitations in both legs
- Those over 275 lbs
- Thigh circumference greater than 28″
- Inability to bend knee 90 degrees on your injured leg
Features & Benefits
- Patented FDA and CE Registered Class 1 Medical Device
- Regain your independence
- Tool free, intuitive adjustments
- One size fits from 4’10” to 6’6″
- Take on or off in seconds
- Converts for Left or Right leg use in seconds
- Independent upper and lower leg adjustments
- Adjustable length straps with comfort pads.
- Comfortable for long term use
- Keeps your injury partially elevated
- Manufactured in the USA from the highest quality materials
- Comes with a 1 Year Warranty
- Comfortable hypoallergenic foam padding
- Clinically proven
Proper fit is easy to achieve, and essential to success. For your satisfaction and safety, view our instructions entirely BEFORE you try the device.
Fully extended 37.50″ (95.3cm) – fully compressed 26.05″ (66.2cm)
Crutch only: 4.8 lbs (2.1 kg)
Crutch with packaging: 5.6 lbs (2.5 kg)
Maximum Weight Capacity:
If you’re over 60 pay careful attention – iWALK might not be for you. It’s difficult to put an age limit on the iWALK because physical condition and abilities vary considerably from individual to individual, especially in the elderly. iWALK has been used successfully by people in their 70’s and beyond, but we’ve also seen people in their early 60’s who could not adapt. You do not need to be an elite athlete to use the iWALK3.0 but you do need average strength and balance. Personal assessment and sound judgement are your best tools to determine if an elderly person will succeed on the iWALK.
Rule of Thumb – If you can briskly walk up and down stair without using a hand rail, then you possess the physical abilities to use the iWALK.
Leg length is the most important factor in determining if the iWALK3.0 will fit, however, since most people don’t know their leg length, we use height as a starting point. In general, the iWALK3.0 will fit you if you are between 4’10” to 6’6″ tall, however, there are exceptions. If you are between 4’10” and 5’1″, there is a 95% chance that the it will fit. Similarly, if you are between 6’2″ and 6’6″ there is also a 95% chance it will fit.